Each vendor space is 10’ x 10’. The space comes with four badges, one 8’ x 30” draped table and two chairs.
Each vendor space is 10’ x 10’. The space comes with four badges, one 8’ x 30” draped table and two chairs. Please complete all sections, read entire contract and sign. Absolutely no bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food will be allowed to be sold in Realms Con. We will ask you to remove all bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food. Refusal to abide will be cause for your removal from the convention grounds permanently without any type of refund.
If you cancel your space reservation by June 01, 2018, you will receive a full refund. There after, no refunds will be given. Upon opening day of the convention, if you have not set up nor have contacted Daniel Velasquez, your space will be made available for resale, with no reimbursement to you. By signing this contract and/or submitting an online payment, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations listed below.
Realms Con dealer rooms will be open:
Friday, October 5 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
Saturday, October 6 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Sunday, October 8 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Realms Con is being held at:
American Bank Center
1901 North Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi TX 78401
Vendors / Exhibitors will be able to set up from:
11:00 am – 8:00 pm Thursday, October 4, 2018
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Friday, October 5, 2018
Please review the following rules and regulations governing Realms Con 2018, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. By signing and returning the attached sheets or submitting your payment online, you confirm that you have read the following and agree to, and comply with, all rules and regulations as stated below.
1. All vendors/exhibitors tables/spaces must be manned at all times.
2. All vendors/exhibitors table/spaces must remain intact throughout the hours of the show.
3. Absolutely no bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food will be allowed to be sold in Realms Con. We will ask you to remove all bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food. Refusal to abide will be cause for your removal from the convention grounds permanently without any type of refund.
4. Vendor/Exhibitor will receive 4 badges. Any additional badges can be purchased for $40.00 per badge.
5. Electricity will be provided by The American Bank Center. If Electricity is needed, Vendors must contact The American Bank Center at (361) 826-4100. Vendor/exhibitor is responsible for completing the electrical work order. Realms Con is not responsible for any electrical needs.
6. All tables will be reserved on a First Paid, First Serve basis. We will do our best in accommodating your choice of location. However, in the rare occasion that another exhibitor needs to occupy a certain block of tables that are side by side, we may have to move you to next available section.
7. Realms Con must have your payment prior to the show or you will not have a table.
8. Realms Con will not reserve your table without payment.
9. All vendors/exhibitors must abide by all American Bank Center policies and procedures. American Bank Center policy and procedure Manuel is included in this contract.
10. Hold and Harmless: By agreeing to exhibit at Realms Con, the artist/company agrees to protect, keep, and save Realms Con LLC, Realms Con, Anime Cellar, SMG, the American Bank Center and the City of Corpus Christi, Texas forever harmless from any damage, loss, theft, cost, liability, act of God, war, terrorism, or expense that arises from their exhibiting at this show. This agreement covers full setup, run of the show, and tear-down. By signing contract and/or submitting an payment online, you are indicating your approval of all information contained.