Each cosplayer/company receives two badges, one 8’ x 30” draped table and two chairs. Please complete all sections, read entire contract and sign. Mail signed contract with payment in full to: Realms Con, P.O. Box 271555, Corpus Christi, TX 78427. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolutely no bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food will be allowed to be sold in Realms Con. We will ask you to remove all bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food. Refusal to abide will be cause for your removal from the convention grounds permanently without any type of refund.
If you cancel your table reservation by June 01, 2018, you will receive a full refund. There after, no refunds will be given. Upon opening day of the convention, if you have not set up nor have contacted Daniel Velasquez, your table will be made available for resale, with no reimbursement to you. By signing this contract and/or submitting an online payment, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations listed below.
Realms Con Artist Alley will be open:
Realms Con is being held at:
The Emerald Beach Hotel
1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Cosplayer/Company will be able to set up from:
Please review the following rules and regulations governing Realms Con 2018, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. By signing and returning the attached sheets, you confirm that you have read the following and agree to, and comply with, all rules and regulations as stated below.
1. All Cosplayer/Company tables must be manned at all times.
2. All Cosplayer/Company tables must remain intact throughout the hours of the show.
3. All Cosplayer/Companies are requested to exercise caution in selling and displaying adult material. All adult materials must be hidden. If at anytime an artist/company is asked to cover or remove item in question, it must be done immediately. Refusal to abide will be cause for being asked to remove all artwork and leave the convention grounds permanently without receiving a refund.
4. Retail stores and personal comic collection sales are not permitted in this area.
5. Absolutely no bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food will be allowed to be sold in
Realms Con. We will ask you to remove all bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food.
Refusal to abide will be cause for your removal from the convention grounds permanently
without any type of refund.
6. Electricity will be provided by The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel. If Electricity is needed, Vendors must
contact RJ Long at (361)548-5119 & email email@example.com. Vendor/exhibitor is responsible
for completing the electrical work order. RealmsCon is not responsible for any electrical needs.
7. Cosplayer/Company will receive 2 badges. Any additional badges can be purchased for $40.00 per badge.
8. All tables will be reserved on a First Paid, First Serve basis. We will do our best in accommodating your choice of location. However, in the rare occasion that another artist/company needs to occupy a certain block of tables that are side by side, we may have to move you to next available section.
9. Realms Con must have your payment prior to the show or you will not have a table.
10. Realms Con will not reserve your table without payment.
11. Hold and Harmless: By agreeing to exhibit at Realms Con, the artist/company agrees to protect,
keep, and save Realms Con LLC, Realms Con, Anime Cellar, The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel forever
harmless from any damage, loss, theft, cost, liability, act of God, war, terrorism, or expense that
arises from their exhibiting at this show. This agreement covers full setup, run of the show, and
teardown. By signing contract, you are indicating your approval of all information contained.