Artist Alley 2017
Artist Alley tables for Realms Con 2017 are ON SALE NOW!
Each artist receives two badges, one 8’ x 30” draped table and two chairs.
Absolutely no bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food will be allowed to be sold in Realms Con. We will ask you to remove all bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food. Refusal to abide will be cause for your removal from the convention grounds permanently without any type of refund.
If you cancel your table reservation by June 01, 2017, you will receive a full refund. There after, no refunds will be given. Upon opening day of the convention, if you have not set up nor have contacted Daniel Velasquez, your table will be made available for resale, with no reimbursement to you. By signing this contract and/or submitting an online payment, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations listed below.
Realms Con Artist Alley will be open:
Friday, October 6 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
Saturday, October 7 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Sunday, October 8 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Realms Con is being held at:
American Bank Center
1901 North Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi TX 78401
Artist/Company will be able to set up from:
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Friday, October 6, 2017
Please review the following rules and regulations governing Realms Con 2017, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. By signing and returning the attached sheets, you confirm that you have read the following and agree to, and comply with, all rules and regulations as stated below.
1. All Artist/Company tables must be manned at all times.
2. All Artist/Company tables must remain intact throughout the hours of the show.
3. All Artist/Companies are requested to exercise caution in selling and displaying adult material. All adult materials must be hidden. If at anytime an artist/company is asked to cover or remove item in question, it must be done immediately. Refusal to abide will be cause for being asked to remove all artwork and leave the convention grounds permanently without receiving a refund.
4. Retail stores and personal comic collection sales are not permitted in this area.
5. Absolutely no bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food will be allowed to be sold in Realms Con. We will ask you to remove all bootleg items, drinks, snacks or any type of food. Refusal to abide will be cause for your removal from the convention grounds permanently without any type of refund.
6. Electricity will be provided by The American Bank Center. If Electricity is needed, Vendors must contact The American Bank Center at (361)826-4100. Vendor/exhibitor is responsible for completing the electrical work order. Realms Con is not responsible for any electrical needs.
7. Artist/Company will receive 2 badges. Any additional badges can be purchased for $40.00 per badge.
8. All tables will be reserved on a First Paid, First Serve basis. We will do our best in accommodating your choice of location. However, in the rare occasion that another artist/company needs to occupy a certain block of tables that are side by side, we may have to move you to next available section.
9. Realms Con must have your payment prior to the show or you will not have a table.
10. Realms Con will not reserve your table without payment.
11. All Artist/Company must abide by all American Bank Center policies and procedures. American Bank Center policy and procedure Manuel is included in this contract.
12. Hold and Harmless: By agreeing to exhibit at Realms Con, the artist/company agrees to protect, keep, and save Realms Con LLC, Realms Con, Anime Cellar, SMG, the American Bank Center and the City of Corpus Christi, Texas forever harmless from any damage, loss, theft, cost, liability, act of God, war, terrorism, or expense that arises from their exhibiting at this show. This agreement covers full setup, run of the show, and tear-down. By signing contract, you are indicating your approval of all information contained.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.