Audition Info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alice
    Participant

I know some of you are excited for the panel next year but you will have to wait to receive audition forms at the 4/13 meet up. If you cannot make it to the meet up but want an audition form, we can send you an audition form online.

I will not reserve particular character roles for anyone. Everyone has to audition. Everyone has an equal chance to receive a part. And you can audition for more than one part. If you don’t receive the part you first wanted you may still be able to be another character.

Ex. You sent in two auditions, one for Dave and one for Dirk, but someone else got Dave’s part. You still get a chance to get Dirk’s part.

EXTRA INFO PLEASE READ

Also for those auditioning, there will be an extra part in the audition forms for those who want to participate in the Danganstuck panel.

If you want to participate in the Danganstuck panel, you’ll have to know what DANGAN RONPA is. So please watch the show its only 13 episodes long (if you need links to watch it I can send them to you) while watching it imagine the homestuck cast thrown into the same situation.

If you receive the part for a character in the Q&A panel you DO NOT have to be in the danganstuck panel. If you DO want to be a character in danganstuck panel please don’t forget to fill that part out in our audition form once we pass it out.

If you would like to be a different character for the danganstuck panel, that is acceptable, but of course you have to send in a different audition form for that character.

YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION to be in EITHER PANEL. If you don’t want to be part of the Q&A but want to be in the danganstuck panel that’s fine. Same goes with not wanting to be in the danganstuck panel.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. If you have an question please ask in send me a pm.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
Profile picture of josephgreen