Front Page Forums General Discussion This is something I haven’t told many people

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zhangzk 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

zhangzk
    Participant

DeAndre Hopkins catches many things Marquise Brown Jersey , especially footballs, if not recognition.But the Texans wideout has trained himself, Mr. Miyagi-style, to be able to catch anything.Hopkins told Peter King of NBC’s that when he was growing up http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaylon-ferguson-jersey , he had an unusual training method.“ecause it’s embarrassing,�? Hopkins said. “We always used to catch flies with our hands. I was the only one who could catch ‘em. One-handed, two-handed. I actually studied flies. I’d watch ‘em. How do you catch flies? They fly up. If I can catch that Miles Boykin Jersey , I can catch anything.”Perhaps that explains why he’s able to put up numbers like last year (115 catches, 1,572 yards, 11 touchdowns) without a drop.“Why do you think people don’t really know that?�? Hopkins asked King http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-darnell-savage-jr.-jersey , marveling at the fact he’s not as widely regarded as the best at his job in the league.Clearly, it’s because anyone who disputes it didn’t know about the flies, or the way he’s able to bush off defenders who play him so physically as if they were gnats. Bears head coach Matt Nagy said this week that the team’s offense will “eventually” find its footing and produce at a higher level than the 19 points they’ve managed through the first two games of the season.That faith is shared by quarterback Mitchell Trubisky, whose play has been and will continue to be heavily scrutinized as people search for signs that his game has taken the next step.“You just gotta believe this week is gonna be the week http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-justice-hill-jersey ,” Trubisky said, via the . “There’s definitely some things that we are missing on film, but we’re coming together and we’re correcting them. The most important thing to me is that my guys still believe in me. . . . We’re sticking together and we’re gonna do what we gotta do to correct it, and we gotta believe that this offense could explode at any minute because of the playmakers and the special guys we have in the locker room. We just gotta keep believing in that.”The Bears are facing a Washington team that’s given up 63 points and 910 yards through the first two weeks of the season and it looks like they won’t have defensive lineman Jonathan Allen back in the lineup this week. On paper Ben Powers Jersey , that appears to be an ideal scenario for the offense to put something tangible behind Trubisky’s belief on Monday night.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online