Front Page Forums General Discussion There’s little doubt that San Francisco 49ers defensive

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zhangzk
    Participant

Nick Bosa will be physically ready for the start of the NFL season. But with the No. 2 overall pick in this year’s NFL Draft having missed a chunk of the team’s offseason work due to a strained hamstring Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , he will have some catching up to do when the team takes the field to start training camp in July.According to Jennifer Lee Chan of NBC Sports Bay Area, Bosa fully expects to be ready – mentally and physically – for the start of the regular season in September.“I think I’m going to be just fine,” Bosa said. “I’m going to get this hammy perfectly right and I think there will be plenty of time to play football and get the reps that I need.”Bosa injured the hamstring during OTAs with the team three weeks ago. He missed the final handful of OTAs and has not been able to take in the team’s mini-camp that wraps up offseason work. He also missed most of his final year at Ohio State due to a sports hernia that required surgery.“Injuries kind of come out of nowhere but I think I kind of prepared pretty well Zach Gentry Jersey ,” Bosa said. “It’s just, you can’t really simulate what football does to your body. And for me to jump in with almost a year of not playing, the body is kind of Nick Bosa Jersey , “whoa, slow down.’”Bosa expects that it will only take him a few weeks to make up the lost ground once training camp rolls around.“Probably just a couple of weeks of practice just getting those reps over and over again,” Bosa said. “Obviously you can keep improving from there. And I’m missing a little of that now but I think camp will be plenty of time L.J. Collier Jersey , and preseason.” The Bills played most of last Sunday’s game against the Jets without running back LeSean McCoy and they’ll practice without him on Wednesday as well.McCoy injured his hamstring early in the loss to the Jets and did not return to the game. He was described as day to day earlier this week and head coach Sean McDermott said that McCoy will not take part in the team’s first practice ahead of Sunday’s game against the Lions.The injury continues a frustrating year for McCoy. He missed one other game with an injury earlier this season and has run for just 479 yards on 145 carries over the course of the year.McDermott also said that kicker Steven Hauschka won’t practice on Wednesday. Hauschka injured his hip when he was hit by Jets defensive lineman Henry Anderson during a blocked field goal return.McDermott, who slammed Anderson for the hit and officials for not calling a penalty earlier this week, said that he expects Hauschka will be able to play against Detroit.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online