Front Page Forums General Discussion That’s an area where the Rams do have

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zhangzk 6 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

zhangzk
    Participant

Rams running back Todd Gurley doesn’t feel like he has to prove he’s still highly productive despite the knee injury that impacted the final stretch of his 2018 season Dexter Williams Jersey , but there are plenty of people who feel otherwise given what we know about his condition.Gurley’s ability to put together another big year will be impacted by how well the Rams can block for him during the 2019 season. something to prove this year.Guard Rodger Saffold left for Tennessee as a free agent and the team declined center John Sullivan‘s option for the coming year. Gurley said he “wouldn’t be anywhere” without his former teammates and is “gonna miss” them this year.“Our off days together. It was cool, they taught me so much,” Gurley said, via . “To be able to be with Saffold my three times rushing for 1,000 yards and Sully to expand my brain and make me so much more knowledgeable as a running back and knowing defenses, being in the right position and protection. He taught me so much.”Joseph Noteboom is set to step in at left guard and Brian Allen will be at center for the Rams this year. They may not be able to teach Gurley as much as their predecessors Max Scharping Jersey , but the existing knowledge base should be fine if the newcomers prove to be capable blockers. Josh Rosen has played one NFL season. Yet, he is on his second team, his third head coach and his fourth offensive coordinator.Rosen gets to start over in Miami after a lost rookie season in Arizona.“Josh has got a clean slate here,�? new Dolphins offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell said, via quotes distributed by the team. “He’s in a new system [with] a different group of guys, and we’re looking forward.”Rosen will compete for the job with veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick. The Dolphins likely will draft a quarterback in 2020 if they decide Rosen isn’t their quarterback of the future.But in order to figure out if Rosen is the guy http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kahale-warring-jersey , the Dolphins need him to play.“They’ll get what they earn,�? new offensive coordinator Chad O’Shea said. “This is a very competitive situation. We have options at the position.”Rosen, 22, went 3-10 last season, completing 55.2 percent of his passes for 2,278 yards with 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. He also took 45 sacks while playing behind a porous offensive line.His passer rating of 66.7 ranked 33rd in the NFL.“In this league Cullen Gillaspia Jersey , you can find guys that have a great year one year, and they disappear literally the next,” Caldwell said. “It’s the body of work over an extended period of time. He has just been through his first year, so he’s working at it, and he’s obviously trying to put himself to be in position to have a little bit of a better year than last year.�?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online