Front Page Forums Anime, TV, and Movies My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hudgeba778
    Participant

So basically My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a popular little girl’s TV show that was developed by Lauren Faust and was intentionally grabbed up by the internet, causing a majority of people in both genders and ages of all kind to pick up the show and start making as their favourite… Some of these ‘pony lovers’ being called a ‘Brony’.

I myself is a brony and really likes the show just because it is really interesting and it teaches basic life lessons that some might not be aware of it.

My favorite pony is Colgate(Minuette):
    Colgate by 90sigma on dA

What do you think about this show?

//Do you live in the Corpus Christi region and like MLP:FiM? Join the CCB today!//

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a Brony c: I may do an Applejack cosplay next year. I have the voice and hair for it cx

Emily Anderson
    Participant

At Dark Cool Enterainment’s Booth we will have Rainbowdash and Pinkie Pie on Saturday!

Yukari Yakumo
    Participant

It’s a great show.

Joie
    Participant

I was reluctant to get into FiM because I’m such a huge fan of Gen 1 and Gen 2. I realize people will always prefer what’s popular for the moment, though, so I’m starting to watch FiM and while the art still makes me cringe, MLP will never fail to make my heart smile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online