Front Page Forums General Discussion Multifunctional Hanging Basket Free Sample

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hjyxwz1 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hjyxwz1
    Participant

Function
    Hanging Clothes Dry Net Bag
    ·CLOTHES DRYING RACK: Can Bear 20kg Garment, Diameter is23.6 inch, height 29.5 inch.
    ·CONSTRUCTION: Breathable Open-mesh Construction, Promote Efficient Air Drying.
    ·PROTECT GARMENT: Protect Garment’s Shape and Size, Sweater Drying Net and Great for a Variety of Fabrics.
    ·EASY STORYAGE: Design for Folding, Convenient to Receive.
    ·DURAIR CONDITIONERSITY: Made of Nylon, Design for Package Edge, Tidy and Thick Stitching.
    Product Description
    –Material: Polyester
    –Color: White and Blue
    –Size: Diameter 23.6’’, Height :29.5’’
    –Function: Keeps the natural shape of your clothes, toys and so on
    Package & Shipping
    Sample room
    From this picture ,you can see we have different laundry hampers , hamper baskets , hanging clothes dry net bag. Welcome to contact us !
    Company Information
    Customer’s Question&Answer
    Question 1: How tall is this? Is it as tall as the picture with the man in it or is that showed ?
    Answer: Max size is 59x30x52 inch and its on the description at the site.
    Question2: Can this be folded on the door when not in use? or does it have to be taken down to fold flat for storage?
    Answer: Yes, I leave it hanging on the door unless I am using it. It does not have to be taken down to fold flat, it folds flat against the door. I will warn you though that the top two shelves are above my head when I use it, as I leave it on the door and unfold it. it’s a little difficult because it swings around
    Multifunctional Hanging Basket Free Sample
    website:http://www.fuxinpop.com/multifunctional-hanging-basket/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

Omni Corpus Christi Hotel

900 N Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online