Front Page Forums General Discussion Multifunctional Hanging Basket Free Sample

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hjyxwz1 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hjyxwz1
    Participant

Function
    Hanging Clothes Dry Net Bag
    ·CLOTHES DRYING RACK: Can Bear 20kg Garment, Diameter is23.6 inch, height 29.5 inch.
    ·CONSTRUCTION: Breathable Open-mesh Construction, Promote Efficient Air Drying.
    ·PROTECT GARMENT: Protect Garment’s Shape and Size, Sweater Drying Net and Great for a Variety of Fabrics.
    ·EASY STORYAGE: Design for Folding, Convenient to Receive.
    ·DURAIR CONDITIONERSITY: Made of Nylon, Design for Package Edge, Tidy and Thick Stitching.
    Product Description
    –Material: Polyester
    –Color: White and Blue
    –Size: Diameter 23.6’’, Height :29.5’’
    –Function: Keeps the natural shape of your clothes, toys and so on
    Package & Shipping
    Sample room
    From this picture ,you can see we have different laundry hampers , hamper baskets , hanging clothes dry net bag. Welcome to contact us !
    Company Information
    Customer’s Question&Answer
    Question 1: How tall is this? Is it as tall as the picture with the man in it or is that showed ?
    Answer: Max size is 59x30x52 inch and its on the description at the site.
    Question2: Can this be folded on the door when not in use? or does it have to be taken down to fold flat for storage?
    Answer: Yes, I leave it hanging on the door unless I am using it. It does not have to be taken down to fold flat, it folds flat against the door. I will warn you though that the top two shelves are above my head when I use it, as I leave it on the door and unfold it. it’s a little difficult because it swings around
    Multifunctional Hanging Basket Free Sample
    website:http://www.fuxinpop.com/multifunctional-hanging-basket/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online