Front Page Forums General Discussion Introduce yourself!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 44 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  Harry Williams 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Clayton Randolf
    Participant

Greetings all, I’m Clayton. I actually had an account on here previously, Owen Longstrider, but I forgot my log-in info, so I just created a new account. :D I have gone to RealmsCon almost every year, and I have always LOVED IT! I missed last year’s, so I am anxious and excited to return.

Also, I am a member of the Shire of Seawinds, part of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a world-wide organization that emphasizes the research and recreation of life during the Middle Ages. We are actually guests at this years RealmsCon, so be sure to come check us out! :D

Arikini
    Participant

Hey guys! I’m Ariki, but my real name is Sherisse, you can call me Sherri or Rei! I’m going to be cosplaying as Stocking, from Panty and Stocking for my first cosplay and it’s going to be my first year ever going to a convention!
    I’ve wanted to attend RealmsCon for a few years now but I never got the chance to! I hope to get along with everyone, and if you see me at the con, dont be afraid to stop me and talk to me! I don’t bite!

Katherine Teinert
    Participant

Hi! I’m Katherine. I’ll be the Ruby Rose with a camera. I’m also a freelance photographer/videographer.

Kations
    Participant

Hi I’m katelynn and I’m going as Canada from Hetalia this is my first convention! Can’t wait!

Velvet Elizabetha
    Participant

Hi!

Im Velvet Elizabetha, mi from México.

This year i Will be attending as guest! I hope to see you there and talk about common interest.

Have a great day!

Hello everybody, I am Austin Jordan Galabeas Recio Olivarez, and me and my friend David will be cosplaying as NSP. I will be Ninja Brian and David will be Danny. I hope to see you at Realms!

Jasmine
    Participant

Hello!
    You can call me Jaz
    I am A Fan of Star Wars, Anime, K-pop, and K-drama. -The last two being more recent.
    I’m gonna be cosplaying as Sakurako Kujo from Beatiful Bones on Saturday! Not that I’ll stand out too much… Lol

Sonia R. Velasquez
    Participant

I’m Sonia. I help my husband run Realms Con, along with a great staff and a slew of awesome volunteers. I can’t wait for this year’s Realms Con. We’ll be going to Houston, San Antonio, Victoria, and the Valley to help spread the word, meet old friends, and make new ones. We’ll also be working with various community partners to bring awareness to great causes her locally. So be on the look out for us. If you see us, say hi. I hope to see you at Realms Con!

southparkfangirl
    Participant

My name is Haydee! :3
    I’m obsessed with anime and cartoons.
    In the past I have cosplayed: Asuna Yukki, Hatsune Miku, Sailor Moon, and Alois Trancy.
    This year I will attend Realms Con as a dedicated South Park fangirl.
    Mysterion should not be messed with, loves! ;3
    I’m obsessed with boys and food!
    Fav Color: Pink
    Fav Food: Chicken
    Favorite Show: South Park
    Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon
    Favorite Manga: Alice in the country of hearts.
    Favorite hero: Robin/Nightwing
    Favorite villain: Harley Quinn
    Fav Song: “Romeo and Cinderella” by: Hatsune Miku
    Fav YouTubers: Aphmau and Natewantstobattle

Michael Seibert
    Participant

My name is Michael and i’m an aspiring writer. 2017 will be like my 4th year going to realms con, but what is different about this year is that i’m showing up with some of my stories. I won’t be selling, unless if people are buying. I just want to put myself out there and see if my stuff is my worst stuff or my best stuff. If I can just find one person, a complete stranger, to enjoy one of my stories. It’d be worth it. So hopefully some of you are ready to indulge in some quality literature.

LeafHoot
    Participant

Hi! My name is Eryn, this will be my first year going to Realms Con and i am super excited !

I will be cosplaying Bokuto Koutarou from Haikyuu!!

Don Krag Halter
    Participant

Hey, I’m Don, but most people know me as Krag, owner of KragAxe Armoury. This will be my first con and I’m looking forward to it.

I’ve been making knives, axes and armor since my years in grad school and have been doing it now for over 25 years. Yes, that means I’m one of those old guys. Don’t worry, I only act half my age!

I recently won a Forged in Fire episode and will be joining Chris Farrell for the bladesmithing panel. I’m also a long time SCA member and will be at their table. Stop by and say hi!

joshua Lopez II
    Participant

hi guys! joshua lopez from sonic boom here!
    we are a full video game tribute band with live metal renditions of your favortite video game tunes!
    We dress up in full costume, with a light show and live video to our set.
    Cant wait to see you all there!

Heres one of our singles “Poke-Rumble”

Nancy Samuel
    Participant

Hello, this is Nancy…

Harry Williams
    Participant

Thank you so much for this wonderful Post and all the best for your future. I hope to see your posts more often.

Norton.com/Setup

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
Profile picture of SandyCrymn