Getting starting with TurboTax requires installation. Though the process is quite easy, a lot of the user gets stuck with TurboTax install problems 2018. And, if the issues are not resolved at its initial stage, you might face a lot of technical issues in the future. So, if you are willing to know the solutions of how to install TurboTax on Windows 10 or Mac, make sure that you have tried the steps that are enlisted below:
Steps to install TurboTax on Windows 10?
• At first, you must close all the programs instantly.
• Next, it is important for you to disable all the firewalls and antivirus programs instantly.
• Yes, you need to remember to enable all those services after the process of installation has been completed successfully.
• Now, make sure that you have downloaded the TurboTax Software from the official website.
• After this, you are supposed to double-click on the file that you have recently downloaded.
• You can do it by my inserting the CD as well.
• Make sure that you have clicked on the Browse option, and then go to the option for TurboTax CD, which is usually available in Drive D
• Here, you are supposed to double-click on the exefile
• Make sure that you clicked on the OK button for the sake of launching the installer. Once it is done, you will be able to successfully install TurboTax on Windows 10.
Dial Turbotax Customer Service Number to resolve all TurboTax errors and installation issues. Get help for TurboTax software for fast, free & easy tax filing. Call now at TurboTax Phone Number +1-844-801-6775