Front Page Forums Video Games Favorite Video game?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Christi H 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Brodrick Bennett
    Participant

I’ve got two video game series that I are my favorites,

The Infamous Series and the Uncharted series.

I’ve always enjoyed games with alternative endings and story lines based on your work, and I just like Uncharted’s characters.

sammy martinez
    Participant

Hands down my most favorite games has been turnbased games like FF7 of course. or even ff12. FPS is always a passion. all time favorite game would have to be legends of zelda ocarina of time

Kandi
    Participant

My favorite genre of games are the turn based, isometrical grid based, tactical games. Like Final Fantasy Tactics. Im looking for new online mmo’s and play some league of legends with friends. I hate (really bad at) first person shooters. c:

Thomas
    Participant

Love alot of games, but to pick my favorite. Well it would have to be the SMT Persona series, Megaman Franchise, Gitaroo Man and Silent Hill but League of Legends is slowly gaining my love.

Sir

Favorites? Solo? Probably: Neverwinter Nights, Breath of Fire, Soul Nomad, and Persona 3.
    Group? Super Smash Bros, Dokapon, Bomberman, Mario Party, or Age of Empires.

I am also really, really bad at first person shooters but I’m practicing. So I don’t completely suck anymore at Halo or CoD.

Owen Longstrider
    Participant

I mostly love first-person shooters, so Halo, Gears of War, Army of Two, and Battlefield: Bad Company so far. I’m also a big fan of the Zelda games, though I’ve only played Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword so far. The game I’ve mostly been playing off-and-on lately is Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (and occasionally the previous game, ES: Oblivion), it is so addicting!

William Marberry
    Participant

It is a tie between Chivalry, Quake 3, and Bioshock Infinite. PC for life :P.

Jer
    Participant

I play mostly playstation games. My favorite would be Kingdom Hearts. I also play Final Fantasy, any Harry Potter game I can get my hands on, Alice in Wonderland and Alice Returns.

Evilsandwich
    Participant

Morrowind

Anonymous

Mine is the EA NHL series, actually any sports game. But also I like call of duty, just because all my friends have it and its 10x more fun if your playing with people you know.

Mercutia
    Participant

Favorite oldie would be Saga Frontier. It introduced me to JRPGs and eventually to one of my favorite ps1 series Final Fantasy.

Currently a huge fan of Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls.

Joie
    Participant

My recent favorite is Mass Effect because it’s one of the least sexist video games I’ve ever played. The games I get the most enjoyment out of, though, are arcade games- especially ones from the 90’s. It’s my dream to own an arcade someday. :3

Christi H
    Participant

hmm. I would say Kingdom Hearts and Undertale :3

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

Omni Corpus Christi Hotel

900 N Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online