Front Page Forums Arts and Music Exhaust Pipe

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GerSleeloher 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sinkcoaxia
    Participant

Rovan Black Steel LT LOSI 5IVE-T Pipe! Some of these have had fitment problems so they are being sold ASIS. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    All hardware needed to install included.
    Mounts to the Engine, not frame.
    ●Very heavy gauge steel construction.
    ●Very nice quality construction.
    This pipe will allow you to get the awesome power from your 23cc-38cc motor.
    If you have a stock muffler on your buggy and you put this pipe on it will give you big power gains throughout the entire power band.
    A difference you will see, feel and hear!
    Rovan LT Truck in pictures NOT INCLUDED, this is just for the tuned pipe. (Black color NOT Chrome)
    Fits Rovan LT 4WD Short Course Truck, LOSI 5IVE T or King Motor X2 trucks, CY, RCMK and most Zenoah motors as well, from 23cc to 38cc.
    Rovan LT Dominator Resonant Tube Power Lifter
    ChromeExhaust Pipe

GerSleeloher
    Participant

I am looking for the best catback/front pipe/over pipe/header combo for my BRZ. I want the car to sound good, but I also want to get much as I can regarding performance gains out of it. I dont have a problem with the exhaust being too loud, but it is my DD. I dont want the car to sound like it has a fart can on the back. Can you please let me know what has worked for you and why you like it?

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online