Front Page Forums General Discussion Emmanuel Sanders isn’t putting a date on his return

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zhangzk 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

zhangzk
    Participant

Getting the receiver back on the field by the end of training camp Jachai Polite Jersey , though, seems a reasonable goal.“We’ll see,” Sanders said, via Ryan O’Halloran of . “You know how the trainers are. We’re not going to put a date on anything. We’re going to take it one day at a time and hopefully I’m back out there by the end. But if I’m not, I’m not going to rush it. I’m not going to take my time and make sure I’m 100 percent by the time I get back on the field.” Sanders, 32 Chuma Edoga Jersey , tore his Achilles’ tendon in a Dec. 5 practice. He said he is “feeling good” and running full speed again. Sanders took another step Tuesday when he began lateral movement.“I wouldn’t say that we’re ahead of schedule; I wouldn’t say that we’re behind schedule,” Sanders said, via Nicki Jhabvala of TheAthletic.com.So, to sum it up, Sanders is making progress, taking it day by day Trevon Wesco Jersey , with no firm date for his return. The Jaguars have a new offensive coordinator and a new quarterback. Coordinator John DeFilippo estimated that the Jaguars have installed “90 to 95 percent” of the offense, and quarterback Nick Foles said “50 or 60 percent” offense he is familiar with from when DeFilippo was with him in Philadelphia.“There is a lot of new. I always love a lot of new because you get to talk about different concepts,” Foles said, via Phillip Heilman of jacksonville.com. “Coaches are from different backgrounds and then you get to talk about the reason why this play is successful and what I’m looking for. That allows my football knowledge to grow and then my ability to teach the guys to grow even greater.”The offense, though, is new to most of the Jaguars Shareef Miller Jersey , so they still have work to do before the start of the season. But Foles is pleased with where the offense is heading into its final day of the offseason program.“I’m really impressed with how the guys are executing these plays,” Foles said. “The shifts, the motions, the different schemes, the different concepts. Right now, when it is all new to everybody Zach Brown Jersey , it is a lot. But I feel like everyone is doing a really good job of executing.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online