Front Page Forums General Discussion need anime/gamer/cosplay/artist friends

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Sierra -Senpai 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Sierra -Senpai
    Participant

i just wanna meet more people and have more friends and here about what people are doing for realms con thats it so dont be shy join this weird random forum and i want othere people to make new friends on here so no ones lonely at realms con!

Madison Reeves
    Participant

Hello! This will be my second Realmscon and I was wanting to meet more people too!
    I like to cosplay, and I love anime and video games. I am joining the badge art contest so hopefully I can get an artists table this year :D

Sierra -Senpai
    Participant

thats totally cool my luck goes out to you! Are you gonna cosplay this year

Madison Reeves
    Participant

I am! I’m going to be cosplaying as Chihiro Fujisaki from Dangan Ronpa (did this one last year too lol), Chica from FNAF, and possibly a female version of Kuzuryuu Fuyuhiko from Super Dangan Ronpa 2 (might change since I like to change my cosplay plans last minute haha). I’m pretty sure on Chihiro and Chica, since I have all the items for Chihiro and am getting the items for Chica soon.

Levi Hardy
    Participant

Hello all! I love video games and anime. I’m starting my first Cosplays this year starting with DBZ’s Trunks; should be fun!!^~^

Lizard
    Participant

Hey. This is gonna be my fist con and cosplay too! Wanted to meet some people who are as weird as I am, I thought a con was the best way to go.

Harley
    Participant

this is my second year of going to realmscon! I plan on cosplaying and I might join the cosplay contest Idk yet tho

Ernest
    Participant

Im so excited and this will be my 3rd time going second time cosplaying I am going as crossbones if anyone is going as marvel characters we could definitely go as a group.

Clayton Randolf
    Participant

Greetings, I’m Clayton. I’ve been going to RealmsCon almost every year, last year is the only one I remember missing. My cosplays so far are Ken from Street Fighter, Link from Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Link the Barbarian (an original concept/design of a barbarian version of Link from Zelda), but I hope to make ones of my Skyrim character, Thor, the Thing, Leo from TMNT, Phantom Ganon from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and a long list of others. :D

Sierra -Senpai
    Participant

that’s Awesome everyone! I can’t wait to see everyone there i am going as Prussia from hetalia if you don’t know who he is i made a pun costume i am going to be wearing a cape that says suck it losers with a silver short hair wig and a shirt that says i am the awesome PRUSSIA!prussia is very loud and thinks hes always awesome i love him. so I HOPE EVERYONE HAS FUUUUNNNNNN

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
Profile picture of Bridgette Schreier