Front Page Forums Anime, TV, and Movies Favorite Non-Anime TV show

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Brodrick Bennett
    Participant

We all talk about our favorite animes but what about the other TV shows we love, what’s your favorite? Why?

Personally I’m a Generator Rex fan, why because who wouldn’t want some of those powers.

Nurse Chrissy
    Participant

Supernatural. Mmmmm… Jensen Ackles. You sexy beast!!

I love Casper’s Scare School^_^

sammy martinez
    Participant

supernatural is a definate top three. ncis would also be one for me and then lately cause of my son young justice.

Karlene Blacker
    Participant

I tend to like crime shows  such as NCIS, Castle & Criminal Minds. I also like my comedy such as the Big Bang Theory.

john paul jones
    Participant

I’m a HUGE Big Bang Theory fan SHELDON will rule the world one day Mu HA HA HAAAAAAA

Sir

Game of Thrones! But my all time favorite has to be House M.D.

@john paul jones: The Big Bang Theory is quite awesome.

William Marberry
    Participant

Doctor Who, Torchwood, Copper, Luther, Big Bang Theory, Der Letzte Bulle,(It is German) NCIS LA, and many more :P

Owen Longstrider
    Participant

I watched Smallville for a long time, Heroes, Ninja Warrior, and others I just can’t remember right now, but I’m usually watching the History, Military, Discovery, and Disney XD channels, and lots of movies on DVD.

Jer
    Participant

ohhh so many to choose from….. Supernatural, Grimm, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Cakeboss, How I met your Mother, Once upon a Time, NCIS, House, Sesame street, West Wing, Torchwood, Agents of Shield, Bones, Man VS Food, Man VS Wild, Sherlock, King of the Nerds…… I love Netflix.

Erin
    Participant

Teen Titans will always have a very special place in my heart. Steven Universe and Adventure Time are some of my favorites too, though.

Ally
    Participant

Doctor Who for sure, not to mention Torchwood and of course Supernatural. Going back to some “classics” I love Friends, Seinfeld and Xena: Warrior Princess ^.^

Mercutia
    Participant

Doctor Who and Torchwood. Can’t wait to see Capaldi ‘ Doctor.

Not to mention seeing The Master again.

Joie
    Participant

Supernatural, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory…typical nerd fare. XD

Macky Pierce
    Participant

I’m a Dr. Who Fan even though I haven’t seen all the recent episodes but I remember watching it when I was young.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online