Front Page Forums Costume and Cosplay Black Butler panel (cosplayers needed)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Participant

Hello there my name is lauren and this year I will be cosplaying as Mei Rin from black butler. My friend wil be attending as Madam Red. We hope to make a fun crazy panel
    Sebastian: Needed
    ciel: needed
    Grell: needed
    Madam red: taken
    Mey Rin: taken
    Finny: taken
    Bardroy: needed
    for any questions contact me at punkapunster@gmail.com please put cosplay as the subject if you email me so I can know what the email is about so I don’t delete it. Thanks sooo much , love lauren

Alexis Jones
    Participant

Hi there! I would be interested in joining your panel. I actually cosplay as Elizabeth, if that would be an exceptional addition to the panel.
    Hopefully I can hear from you soon! :)

Lauren
    Participant

Yay! Thank you so much. I will talk to my partner but im positivley sure we can have you in the panel. Do you know anyone else possible who can be in the panel. The more the better. Thank you

Cristi
    Participant

Would you be willing to add people from season 2? Because I cosplay Alois already, but I’ve been thinking of doing a Ciel cosplay as well :)

Lauren
    Participant

Hi cristi. I don’t have a problem with season two. But we are going to include servants and I’m afraid if we add season two characters the lower characters might not get as much attention. Do you know I mean ? Do you think you could do ciel. Thank you !!

Lauren
    Participant

Oh and Cristi do you know any more cosplayers that might be interested too

Cristi
    Participant

I might be able to do Ciel as long as the panel doesn’t conflict with this Haikyuu meetup thing I’m involved in on Friday :) But I don’t know anyone who cosplays Black Butler with me sadly :((

Lauren
    Participant

When is your haikyuu meeting

Cristi
    Participant

I’m not exactly sure yet, since it’s more of an unofficial meetup thing. Probably in the afternoon so we could get better pictures.

Lauren
    Participant

oh ok. I will try to schedule this maybe in the morning but probably late afternoon

Cristi
    Participant

On Friday?

Lauren
    Participant

maybe Friday and Saturday. once I get all the cosplayers we can discuss the official time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online