Front Page Forums Costume and Cosplay Attention all Homestuckers!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alexis Jones
    Participant

Hi there fellow con goers! My name’s Alexis, and I’m in need of some Homestuck cosplayers for a panel I plan on having for the second day of Realms Con. So far, the group consists of three characters: Kankri, Terezi, and Nepeta(Myself). I’m looking for at least 4-5 other people to join us, any character is welcomed! If interested, go ahead and respond! 😊

Justin
    Participant

HIya there! I’m just a beginner cosplayer and I might possibly be able to help! I don’t really know what a panel is, but I’m thinking about Eridan Cosplay. So if you could give me more info that would be great! :)

Alexis Jones
    Participant

Hi there! Thanks for showing interest in helping us. A panel is basically getting a group of cosplayers together and acting as the characters in front of a group. During panels, the cosplayers get asked questions, they can interact with the guests that attend the panel, as well as the people in the cosplay group, and they can even play games! For this panel, I plan on doing questions, dares, games, and activities, All of which will be fifteen minutes each to fit in an hour and a half time slot. If you’re uncomfortable with being in front of groups of people, feel free to tell me and maybe we can arrange something for you. :)

Justin
    Participant

Okay, is there another place I can contact you? I’m not on here often as you can tell due to my late reply

Alexis Jones
    Participant

Of course. I have Kik if you would like to message me: XxlexideadrosexX

Alice
    Participant

just wondering have you already registered the panel yet?

Alexis Jones
    Participant

At the moment I’m currently looking for the registration tab. I’m not sure if it’s up or not, so as of now, the panel has not been registered yet.

Alice
    Participant

you can actually directly contact the realmscon team to ask. Just click the contact tab and it will send you to a page. just fill out the information and request for a panel, or ask if any spots are available. you have to do this as soon as possible panel spaces run out fast.

I was in charge of the homestuck panels for 2013 + 2014. Last year I couldn’t attend so someone else took charge but didn’t ask for the panel on time.
    I wish you the best of luck and if your panel gets approved I’d be happy to send some wonderful homestuck cosplayers your way.

Nichole
    Participant

Hi! I’m going as jade this year and I was wondering if I could be part of this panel?

Alexis Jones
    Participant

Sure! If you’d like to discuss about the panel more, you may Kik me. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online