Front Page Forums Anime, TV, and Movies Anime Movies

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kandi
    Participant

What everyones favorite anime movie(s)? I like anything by studio Ghibli. I also watched Akira recently and It was great.

Thomas
    Participant

Princess Mononoke and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

Literally A Dragon
    Participant

Pretty much any studio Ghibli movie, they are all pretty beautiful! <3

AngelXMikey
    Participant

Princess Mononoke, but Summer Wars is really good too.

Sir

Any Ghibli movie but: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time or Summer Wars.

Owen Longstrider
    Participant

I found out today that Hayao Miyazaki of Studio Ghibli is retiring from feature-length film-making. The studio had a press conference where they announce his retirement, but the article said this doesn’t mean he will not continue making short films and such. I have only seen a few of his movies, but I love his work; my favorite so far is Spirited Away, so awesome. :(

Owen Longstrider
    Participant

In case anyone has not heard yet, the most recent Hayao Miyazaki movie, The Wind Rises, will be released in the U.S. on February 21 and 28, 2014.

Jer
    Participant

Howls Moving Castel will forever be my favorite. I also like Spirited Away and any Hetalia movie is usually awesome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Generally pokemon can be considered as a cartoon but it is actually an anime. An Anime is a thing made in japan which contain real life people with real life size figures.

Anime shows

Mercutia
    Participant

Pretty much any Studio Ghibli film. Also loved Sailor Moon R and Summer Wars. Earlier in my childhood is the first Pokemon and Digimon Movies. ^_^

All great with fond memories.

Mercutia
    Participant

Also side note. Miyazaki will never retire. He is already working on a new film after As the Wind Rises.

Joie
    Participant

I think the ones I’ll always like best are the ones from my childhood. My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki’s Delivery Service…and then there were the series movies- Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Card Captor Sakura, Digimon, Pokemon. I also loved Princess Mononoke…probably shouldn’t have watched it as a kid but it was the 90’s and back then, if it was animated, it was OK for children.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up with all things Realms Con
Venue

The Emerald Beach Hotel

1102 South Shoreline Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX  78401

Who’s Online
There are no users currently online